Member recipe by bookscooks
Bulgogi is marinated in bulgogi sauce and loved for many centries in Korea.
- 600g sirloin steak, sliced thinly
- 1 onion(250g), lengthwise-cut
- 50g Spring onion or leek, bias-cut
- 4T soy sauce
- 1/2C pear juice(or 1 pear, peeld, seeded and grated)
- 2T cater sugar
- 2T minced garlic
- 1T minced spring oinon
- 1t sesame seed, crushed
- a pinch of pepper powder
- 2T sesame seed oil
- For ganish
- 1T pine nut, finly chopped
- Slice the sirloin beef thinly, 0.2~0.4cm.
- In a big bowl, put all the seasonings and mix to make bulgogi sauce.
- Place the sliced beef in the bulgogi sauce and leave it about 10 mins.
- Put the marinated beef in a preheated pan and stir-fry until it's well-done.
- Plate on a dish and sprinkle the finely chopped pine nut.