Member recipe by chamwith
A full vegetarian recipe with mushroom and coconut milk as main ingredients. My friends loved this recipe when I served with yellow rice and a vegetable salad.
- 250g Button Mushroom
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Mild Curry Powder
- 2 Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 2 tbsp Crushed Ginger
- 1/2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 3 tbsp Maggie Coconut Powder/ 3 tbsp Coconut Cream
- 1/2 Tomato
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Parsley powdered
- Quarter the mushrooms and put in to a salted water.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic, curry powder and the chili powder and leave until the garlic is lightly browned.
- Add the ginger and the mushroom and fry for about 1/2 minute.
- Add the coconut powder, sugar and salt and bring to a boil.
- Then remove the pan from heat and add the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the parsley powder if necessary.