Vanilla Cheesecake on a Cake
Member recipe by munatycooking
- Cake batter:
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Cheesecake batter:
- 1 cup cream cheese (Lite cream cheese used for this recipe)
- 4 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 medium eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Whisk the cream cheese with sugar well. Add the eggs and vanilla, whisk until well combined.
- Add the flour and whisk gently for 20 seconds. Cover the cheesecake batter and place it in the fridge until you prepare the cake batter.
- In a bowl add, eggs, vanilla, oil, milk, and sugar. Whisk until creamy in texture.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt. Add the flour to the egg, milk, and oil mixture, whisk gently .
- Grease the cupcake pan. [It's better to use cupcake liners.]
- Pour 3 tablespoons of cake batter into each cupcake liner.
- Pour the cheesecake batter gently on top until it fills 3/4 of the cupcake liner.
- Bake for 16 minutes. When done let it cool while still in the pan. When the cake cheesecake cools down, keep it in the fridge.