Creamy Peanut Butter Icecream
Member recipe by sailorgirl700
Simple to make, Peanut Butter Icecream with white chocolate pieces.
- 180g Peanut Butter (smooth or Crunchy)
- 397g tin of Condensed Milk
- 300 ml Skimmed Milk
- 100g White Chocolate roughly chopped
- Place peanut butter, condensed milk and skimmed milk into a large jug and mix together until smooth and uniform in colour.
- Pour into ice cream maker and churn for 20 mins.
- With 5 mins to go pour in the roughly chopped white chocolate.
- Either use straight away or pop into suitable container and freeze until required.
- If frozen remove about 20 mins before you serve to allow to soften a little.