Moroccan chicken and couscous
Member recipe by sharnna15
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken thighs.
- 3 Tomatoes, chopped.
- 1/2 Onion.
- Good pinch of Cinnamon.
- Good pinch of Ground Ginger.
- 1 tsp Honey.
- Fry the onion and chicken until lightly browned.
- Add the tomatoes, ground ginger and cinammon. Cover witha lid and simmer 5mins, whilst turning the chicken occasionally.
- After 5 minutes, measure 50g couscous into a bowl and cover with just enough boiling water to cover all the couscous add some salt and pepper (or butter) to taste, cover and leave for 10mins.
- Simmer the chicken for another 5 minutes with the lid on, then remove the chicken,turn the heat up and reduce the sauce for 5 mins till thick.
- Add the honey and chicken to warm through and serve with the couscous