Mini Teriyaki Pork Burgers
Member recipe by fayhoyland
Delicious terikyaki mini burgers - the perfect Oriental snack for sharing with friends and family!
- 500g lean pork mince
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 egg
- 1 jar Blue Dragon Teriyaki sticky sauce
- 2 tbsp oil (if frying)
- Mini burger buns
- Gem lettuce leaves to garnish
- Preheat an oven to 200âc/400âF. Mix the mince, garlic, ginger, spring onion, egg and 2 tbsp of the Teriyaki sauce in a bowl until smooth and combined â this will take 3-4 minutes of mixing
- In a frying pan add the oil and cook the burgers over a medium to low heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Once golden, place on a grill on a foil lined grill tray and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Take the frying pan and wipe clean with kitchen paper. Once cooked through, remove the burgers from the oven and return to the frying pan. Drizzle the remaining Teriyaki sauce over the top and glaze the burgers for 2-3 minutes over a low heat in the pan.
- Once glazed place in miniature burger buns with gem lettuce leaves, held together with a small skewer