Peanut Butter/Nutella Brownies
Member recipe by peachybreeze
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Brownies
Gooey, melt in mouth chocolatey brownies made with Nutella and Peanut Butter. What's not to like?!
- 1 cup butter (2 bars), melted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 4.5 ounces (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- In a medium bowl combine all-purpose flour, cocoa (sift this in to get rid of lumps), baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Over low heat, melt butter and stir in sugar and vanilla extract until well combined. Add eggs, one at a time and mix in each egg vigorously with a wooden spoon until well-combined.
- Whisk in the flour/cocoa mixture until fully combined.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the Nutella and peanut butter. Heat in the microwave in 20 second intervals until it reaches a runny consistency then stir this into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 glass dish. Bake for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Let brownies cool completely before cutting.
- I also made a simple icing of milk and confectioner's sugar, drizzling it over the brownies, sprinkling them with mini chocolate chips.