Richie's Rocky Road
Member recipe by gunnerdart
ServingsServes 1 - 30 Pieces
- 8 oz pink and white marshmallows.
- 5 1/2 oz unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped.
- 3 oz glace cherries, halved.
- 2 oz shredded coconut.
- 11 oz dark chocolate.
- Line the base of a shallow 20cm square cake tin with foil, leaving it to hang over two sides.
- Mix together the marshmarrows, peanuts, cherries and the coconut.
- Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl, half fill a pan with water and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and place the bowl over the pan, making sure it is sitting in the water, stir occasionally until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the chocolate to the marshmallow mixture and mix. Press evenly into the tin, refrigerate for a few hours, or until set.
- Lift out and cut into small pieces.