Elderflower & Lime Cheesecake
Member recipe by mustardcomms
- 3/4 large pack digestive biscuits
- 90g butter
- 60g sugar
- 360g full fat cream cheese
- 160ml double cream, lightly whipped
- Icing sugar to taste
- 1 lime
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2tbs Belvoir Elderflower Cordial
- Place the digestive biscuits in a large plastic bag. Hold one end of the bag and using a rolling pin, crush until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the crushed biscuits and sugar until they are fully combined.
- Press the biscuit mixture firmly into an 8â round tin with a lift up base and place in the fridge to set.
- Wash the lemon and grate the skin using a fine grater or use a zester. Place this zest together with the cream cheese, icing sugar and lime juice in a food processor and mix well.
- Then slowly add the cream and elderflower cordial until it is a smooth thick paste.
- Spread this mixture on the biscuit base and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the cheesecake with the zest of the lime.