- 1 tsp oil
- 4 courgettes, sliced lengthways
The courgette is a variety of cucurtbit, which means it's from the same family as cucumber,…
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ x 680ml jar passata with onion and garlic
- 400g bag seafood mix, defrosted if frozen
- 4 fresh lasagne sheets, halved
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
Parmesan is a straw-coloured hard cheese with a natural yellow rind and rich, fruity flavour. It…
- 3 tbsp dried breadcrumbs
- 350g green bean, to serve
Heat a griddle and brush a little oil on the courgettes. Cook in batches until lightly charred. Season and scatter on the chilli, then set aside.
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Pour a little passata in a medium-sized ovenproof dish. Place half the seafood over it, then season and top with a third of the courgettes.
Top with 2 sheets of pasta, then more tomato sauce, seafood, courgettes, another layer of pasta, more tomato sauce and finish with the rest of the courgettes. Mix the Parmesan and breadcrumbs, then scatter on top and cook for 25-30 mins until golden. Steam or boil the green beans and serve with the lasagne.