Member recipe by bird-feather
- Chicken drumstick ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ 6 pieces (cut half)
- Red & Green Pepper - 2 (cut into small pieces)
- Onions ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ 1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tablespoon
- Green chillies- 5
- Ground Pepper ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ 2 tablespoon (powdered)
- Jeera Powder ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric- 1/2 tsp
- Mint leaves- ÃÂÃÂ¼ bunch
- Coriander leaves- ÃÂÃÂ½ bunch
- Olive Oil ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ 1 table spoon
- Fennel Seeds- 1 ÃÂÃÂ½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Clean and cut the entire chicken drumstick into two pieces.
- Keep pan in the stove and heat the olive oil.
- Now add fennel seeds, curry leaves, mint leaves and coriander leaves and fry it for 1 minute.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, chopped red & green pepper and fry it for 20 seconds.
- Add the powdered pepper into the pan and keep it for 2 minutes. Close the lid and keep it in low flame. 6. The juice from the bell pepper and the pepper powder should get inside the chicken. Allow 15-20 minutes to get cooked. Serve hot with Roti or Naan. You will get the real taste of pepper chicken.