Lamb chops on sweetpotato
Member recipe by jordangenevieve
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into rings
- 2 rosemary stalks, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
- 1 onion, sliced into 1/8ths
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 30ml butter
- 45ml olive oil
- 4 lamb chops
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place sweet potato rings in a roasting tray. Sprinkle over the rosemary, garlic, butter and olive oil.
- Pack the lamb chops on top. Flavour generously with salt and pepper.
- Place in the warm oven and roast for about 20-25 minutes or until the lamb chops are golden brown and cooked through. Serve immediately.