Watermelon and Feta Salad
Member recipe by clemmiecorlett
Watermelon, Feta and Rocket Salad with Elderflower and Lemon Dressing. Refreshing and simple for a hot summer's day, this easy salad with its fragrant dressing is perfect for a simple lunch, or serve with griddled meats at a barbecue.
- For the Salad:
- 1/2 small watermelon
- 100g feta cheese
- 1 x 50g bag each, rocket leaves and watercress
- 4 slices Prosciutoo
- For the Dressing:
- 2 tbsp bottlegreen Elderflower Cordial
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Cube the watermelon and break the feta into small bite-sized pieces. Place the rocket and watercress into a large bowl and add the melon and cheese.
- Grill the prosciutto until crispy.
- Mix together the cordial, olive oil, mustard and lemon juice, add some freshly ground black pepper. Pour over the salad and toss until coated.
- Top with the prosciutto and serve with crusty bread to mop up the dressing.