Chef F's Chocolate Truffles
Member recipe by thesteelchef
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Truffles
- 18-24 squares of semi-sweet bakers chocolate
- 1 Tub of cream cheese
- Melt 8 to 10 squares of bakers chocolate in the microwave for 40 seconds.
- Mix and let it set for a minute.
- Repeat this 2 or 3 times until the chocolate has melted entirely.
- Mix in 1 tub of cream cheese at room temperature until well mixed.
- Set in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Melt 10 to 12 more squares of chocolate as before.
- Form the truffle balls (from the cream cheese and chocolate mixture) and roll them in a bowl of the melted chocolate using a large spoon and your hand.
- Top off with sprinkles before the chocolate sets.
- Store in the refrigerator.