Parmesan crust soup
Member recipe by ranya1970
Never throw parmesan crusts - they are the real secret of a good vegetable soup.
- 1 aubergine
- 3 tomatoes
- 1,5 l stock (chicken or vegetable or veal)
- 1 tsp tomatoes-garlic paste
- 2 potatoes
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 parmesan crusts
- handful parsley
- salt, pepper
- Heat oven to 190C. Slice the aubergine and the tomatoes. Cover the baking tray with baking paper and place the aubergines and the tomatoes on the tray. Roast for 40 mins.
- Chop the parsley. Peel and chop the potatoes and the sweet potato.
- Boil the stock and add the tomato-garlic paste, the potatoes and the parmesan crust. Simmer for 15-20 mins. Add the sweet potato slices and simmer for 10 mins. Add the roasted vegetables and simmer for 5 mins. Season the soup and serve in bowls topped with the cooked parmesan crusts and the chopped parsley.