Really Easy Prawn Curry
Member recipe by alistair1987
An amazing prawn curry that's really easy to make. Needs a blender.
- 250g Pack of Prawns (works fine with value/basics prawns)
- 2 tbsp Red Pesto
- 1 fresh birdseye chilli
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- 150ml boiling water
- Chop the onion, garlic, chilli and ginger. It doesn't have to be neat as it's all going to be blended.
- Fry the Onion, Garlic, Chilli and Ginger in a little oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the Red pesto and fry for another 2 minutes
- Add the 150 ml boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes
- Blend the contents on a medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Return blended ingredients to the pan and add prawns. Season with a little salt and pepper and serve with boiled rice.