Very Easy Paella
Member recipe by jonezee
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- Olive or Vegetable oil
- Lazy Garlic
- Lazy Ginger
- 1 onion finely chopped
- Red and Green Pepper, finely chopped
- Tomato Puree/Ketchup
- 2 chicken oxo cubes
- 1 pt boiling water
- 2 bag of boil in the bag rice
- 2 tomatoes
- Salt n Pepper
- (Add seafood if you want a seafood Paella)
- In a large frying pan heat three tablespoons olive or veg oil
- put in 1 teaspoon lazy garlic and 1/2 teaspoon lazy ginger. put in cubed chicken breast ,1 chopped onion, 1 chopped red and 1 green pepper. 1 tablespoon tomato puree. 2 chicken stock cubes (or 1 veg and 1 chicken stock cube) in 1 pint boiling water.
- Either: 1 or 2 bags boil in bag rice.(cut bags open and sprinkle contents into pan) with the stock.
- Or Boil in the bag first then after the rice is almost cooked, add to the pan.
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric (for colour)2 tomatos cut into quarters.
- leave to simmer until rice has soaked up the liquid...if rice not done...add a little more water.
- Add salt and lots of ground black pepper to spice it up