Yummy Golden Syrup Flapjacks
Member recipe by nicolajlittle
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Squares
A quick and easy flapjack recipe that can be enjoyed in under 30 minutes!
- 250g Porridge Oats
- 125g Butter
- 125g Brown Sugar
- 2-3 tbsps Golden Syrup (depends how gooey you want it)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until fully mixed, but be careful not to overmix making sure the oats keep their texture.
- Lightly grease a baking tin with butter and spoon in all the mixture.
- Using the back of a spoon press into the corners so the mixture is flat and score the mixture into 12 squares.
- Place in the oven and bake on 180 until golden brown (about 20 minutes).