Gluten and Dairy Free Brownies
Member recipe by superspatula
Gorgeous gooey brownies, perfect for those with special dietry requirements.
- 2 bananas
- 170g gluten-free flour
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
- 110g sugar
- 140ml sunflower oil (or any other flavourless oil)
- 140ml water
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 75g pecan nuts (roughly chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 200C or for fan ovens 180C and grease and line a 10cmx15cm brownie tin.
- Mash then bananas in a large mixing bowl then seive the flour and cocoa into the banana.
- Add the sugar, oil and water (reserving one tablespoon)
- Dissovle the bicarbonate of soda in the one remaining tablespoon of water and then mix well with all the other ingredients.
- Once mixed, stir through the nuts and pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the oven or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the brownie.