Member recipe by ricaldos40
My take on this traditional Hungarian dish.Very tasty, and very easy.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 large onion
- 1 orange pepper
- 3 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp creme fresh
- 50 ml sherry
- Slice the onion and cut the pepper into strips. cut the chicken into medium sized cubes.
- Heat oil in pan on high heat and add onions and peppers and cook for about 2-4 mins.
- Add chicken to the pan and sprinkle over the paprika then reduce the heat to medium.
- When the chicken pieces are cook through (check by taking out the larger chunks and cuting in half) add the sherry to the pan and reduce the liquid by half.
- Stir in your creme fresh, serve on a bed of rice, dust with a little more paprika and serve.