Member recipe by georgehotel
this is a lovely cheesey treat perfect as a starter or a snack on warm toast
- 50g full fat soft cheese
- 50g grated Wensleydale
- 50g grated double Gloucester
- 4 silverskin pickled onions sliced
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- 25g butter(melted)
- salt and pepper to taste
- mix all the cheeses, pickles, chutney and butter together in a bowl. season.
- spoon the mixture on to some grease proof paper and roll in to fat sausage shapes ad twist the ends once even. pop in the freezer for 30 mins.
- remove fro,the freezer ad take off the grease proof paper, wrap the pate in cling film ad pop i the fridge until ready to serve.
- cut in to small discs ad serve with toast.