Smoked Chicken Wrap
Member recipe by jordangenevieve
Mostly for a light lunch or supper. This is a useful recipe for using up leftover chicken or even tuna.
- 3 soft flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- For the filling, mix:
- 2 skinless and boneless smoked chicken breasts, shredded
- 75g baby corn, shredded
- 1/2 baby cabbae, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- For the dressing, mix:
- 1/4 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- sea salt and freshly ground chilli, to taste
- Mix the filling with the dressing and check seasoning.
- Gently warm the tortillas in the microwave or in a pan to soften. Spread each tortilla with mayonnaise and divide the filling between the centres of each tortilla. Fold in the top and bottom of the tortillas before rolling the tortilla up from one side. Serve immediately.
- Tip: To make the filling a tad richer, a tbsp of creme fraiche can be added.