Sweet Corn Frittatas
Member recipe by roobarb100
- 1 cup (160g) frozen sweet corn kernels
- 1/2up (60g) grated cheese
- 4 eggs
- 100ml milk
- 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan. Lightly grease a 6 hole 1/3 cup non-stick muffin pan.
- Divide corn between muffin holes and top with cheese. Whisk together eggs and milk in a jug and season well. Stir through parsley. Pour egg mixture into prepared muffin holes.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden and set. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a plate.
- Serve with Chilli Tomato Jam or similar.