Member recipe by sheila-rae
A mouthwatering recipe with a very creamy texture and a hint of onion.
- 32oz of hash browns
- 1 can of Campbell's Cream Of Chicken soup
- 1/2 cup of minced onion
- 8oz of of Mozzerella, Cheddar and Provalone cheese
- 8oz of sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Extract frozen hasbrowns from your freezer and place on counter whilst gathering your soup, sour cream, the cheese blend and minced onion, which works better if bought pre-packaged at the store, and take the 1/2 cup of onion and place it in a measuring glass and soak it in 1/3 cup of warm water. After that's taken care of, get a glass dish which should be at least 2-3 inches deep and 9x13 inches in diameter and lightly grease the bottom and sides with butter/margarine, the sprays even nonstick ones give it a weird taste.
- Now open the package of hasbrowns and place in a large mixing bowl, mix in soup, pre-soaked minced onion, sour creme and cheese, mix thoroughly for about 5 minutes.
- Now pour all of the ingredients into the greased dish after being mixed, if you'd like, you can sprinkle an extra ounce of cheese on top to give it a bit more flavor. Now put it in the oven and bake for approximately 50 minutes.
- Once the time is up, turn off the oven and take it out carefully, let it sit for about 5-10 minutes and enjoy.