Three C's Soup
Member recipe by robertchillman
- 1kg Carrots, cut into bite size pieces
- Small bunch of coriander
- Small pot of single cream
- 1 chilli, de-seeded and fimely chopped
- Cut up the carrots into bitesize pieces and place into boiling water, with just enough water to cover the carrots
- After 15 minutes or so, put in the finely sliced chilli. You can add the seeds or more chillis if you prefer it spicier.
- Once the carrots are completely soft turn of the heat and add in the corriander, stalks and all. Using a hand blender, blend the carrots, corriander and chilli together.
- If at this stage the soup is a little thick, top up with some boiling water. Add single cream, salt and pepper to your own personal taste