Mrs.T's mutton Gravy
Member recipe by nawazcook
- 500 gms mutton, cubed
- 250 gms potatoes, cubed0
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ginger-garlic paste
- 4 tbsp wheat flour
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp corriander-cumin powder
- 1 tsp sambhar powder
- 2 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- salt to taste
- Boil/pressure cook the mutton with ginger-garlic paste and salt. Add a cup of water to get some soup.
- Heat the ghee and fry the onions and the flour till slightly brown.
- Add all the spice powder and the soup.
- Add the potatoes and let them cook till done.
- Add the milk and the mutton pieces
- Serve hot with white rice.