Radishes with herby whipped feta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4-6
- 130g feta, crumbled
- 150g thick Greek-style yogurt
- ½ lemon, zested
- ¼ bunch of dill
- ¼ bunch of basil
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp za’atar or chilli flakes
- 1 bunch of radishes (see tip below)
- STEP 1
Put the feta, yogurt, lemon zest, herbs and oil in a food processor or high-speed blender and pulse until the mixture is a creamy, smooth texture. Spoon into a shallow serving bowl and set aside.
- STEP 2
Gently toast the coriander seeds in a dry frying pan over a low- medium heat for a few minutes until fragrant. Scatter the seeds over the dip, along with the za’atar or chilli flakes. Drizzle over a little olive oil and serve with the radishes for dunking.