Learn everything you need to know about making fresh pasta with our two-part series. Former BBC Good Food deputy food editor, Esther Clark, and pro chef Olivia Cavalli, share all their tips and tricks.
- Make and roll out authentic egg pasta by hand
- Cut and form creative shapes
- Make filled pasta like ravioli
- Choose the best flavour combination
- Get restaurant-quality results
Quick pasta skills
Olivia will share hints and tips to making authentically Italian egg pasta dough, including how to roll it to the right consistency for filled pasta, and cut it into shapes.
Pasta beyond basics
Our second in-depth pasta tutorial will show you how to make the dough, plus the best techniques for rolling and shaping, no matter what your skill level.