Member recipe by cmangan
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Batch
Homemade Chinese hoisin sauce that tastes better than shop bought stuff.
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…