Bangladeshi Salmon Curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
A light curry that is really tasty. Very quick and easy to cook.
- 2 Salmon Fillets - marinade in juice of 1 lemon and 2 tsp Cumin
- 1tbsp Veg Oil or mustard oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2cm ginger
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes
- Fresh Coriander roughly chopped
- STEP 1Mix together the lemon juice and 2tsp of cumin in a bowl. Then add the salmon fillets and leave for at least 10 minutes.
- STEP 2Heat the oil and fry onion, ginger and garlic. Cook until onion is soft.
- STEP 3Add the cumin, coriander and chilli then the tomatoes and veg stock, stiring.
- STEP 4Add the salmon to the pan and cook gently for 10 - 15 minutes until the fish is cooked.
- STEP 5Add the fresh coriander and serve