Rasp & Milk Choc Cheesecake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 4 hours chilling
- Serves 8
- 175g digestive biscuits
- 85g butter - melted
- 100g milk chocolate
- 300g soft cheese
- 200ml double cream
- 85g sugar (or less to taste)
- 175g raspberries
- 25g plan cholcolate - melted, to serve
- STEP 1Whizz biscuits in food processor then add melted butter. Press into base of 23cm springform tin & chill.
- STEP 2Melt milk chocolate in microwave on high for 45secs, stir then and put back in for another 45sec.
- STEP 3Beat cream cheese, cream and sugar together until smooth. Stir in raspberries then add melted chocolate and quickly swirl through.
- STEP 4Spoon over base, smooth top and chill in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- STEP 5Swirl some melted plain chocloate over top before serving, if you like