Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Overnight in the fridge to set for best results
- Serves 12
I can't take credit for this incredibly rich cheesecake but I've had the recipe for years and it's well worth the effort as it's a superb indulgent treat once in a while!
- 600 grams White Chocolate, broken into pieces for the Filling
- 1 punnet Fresh Raspberries for the Filling
- 8 Fresh Raspberries to Decorate
- 65 grams Butter for the Filling
- 0.5 each Vanilla Pod (1/2 pod) for the Filling
- 180ml Whipping Cream for the Filling
- 75 grams Butter (Melted) for the Bisciut Base
- 75 grams Digestive Biscuits, crushed for the biscuit Base
- 500 grams Cream Cheese for the Filling
- 75 grams Gingernut Biscuits, crushed for the biscuit Base
- 50 grams Caster Sugar for the Filling
- STEP 1For the Biscuit Base: combine the biscuits and butter and press onto the base of a 23cm springform tin.
- STEP 2For the Filling: Place the chocolate, butter and vanilla pod in a heatproof bowl, set over a pan of simmering (not boiling) water until melted. Allow to cool slightly.
- STEP 3In another bowl mix together the cream cheese, sugar and whipping cream to a smooth consistency.
- STEP 4Remove the vanilla pod from the melted chocolate mixture and stir into the cream mixture. gently stir in the raspberries, being careful not to release the juice.
- STEP 5Spoon the mixture on top of the biscuit base and place in the fridge to set for 8-24 hours.
- STEP 6To Serve: Remove from the tin and place on a serving plate. Decorate with a few whole raspberries.