- 200g baby potatoes, halved
- 100g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
If you want a light alternative to other cooking oils, rapeseed is a great choice and has…
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste (check the label to make sure it’s vegetarian/ vegan)
- 400g can light coconut milk
Coconut milk is not the slightly opaque liquid that flows from a freshly opened coconut –…
- 1 lime, zest pared in thick strips
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 80g sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g firm tofu, chopped into small cubes
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- 200g jasmine rice, cooked following pack instructions
Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 8 mins. Add the green beans and cook for a further 3 mins, then drain.
Heat the oil in a wok or pan, fry the garlic for 1 min, add the curry paste and cook for 1 min, or until it starts to darken a little and smell fragrant. Stir in the coconut milk and bring to a simmer, drop in the lime zest and gently bubble for 5 mins to thicken the sauce a little.
Add the potatoes and beans followed by the sugar snap peas and cook for 1 min before stirring in the cherry tomatoes and tofu.
Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into the pan, then stir in the coriander and serve over the rice.