- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4-5
- 500g vegetables such as carrots, baby corn, broccoli, courgettes, red peppers and cabbage or pak choi
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1cm fresh ginger, grated
- 1½ tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (optional)
- 200g cooked prawns, salmon (flaked) or chicken breast (shredded)
- 200g egg noodles, cooked
- STEP 1
Finely chop or slice the vegetables into pieces roughly the same size. Slice the carrots diagonally, slice the baby corn, cut the broccoli into small florets, then slice the stem, and finely slice the peppers, cabbage or pak choi. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, then fry the garlic and ginger for 1 min.
- STEP 2
Add the veg and toss to coat. Fry for 2-3 mins, then add the soy sauce and chilli sauce, if using, and mix well. Cook for 2-3 mins more until the veg is tender. Stir in the prawns, salmon or chicken and heat through. Serve over the noodles.