Tuna & sweetcorn slice
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 4
- 320g pack ready-rolled puff pastry
- 185g can tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 325g can sweetcorn , drained
- 3 tbsp crème fraîche
- 50g cheddar , grated
- a few chives , snipped to 1cm lengths
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/ gas 7. Lay the pastry out on a baking sheet. Pinch up the edges to form a border, pressing firmly into the corners. Prick the centre all over with a fork and pop in the oven for 10-15 mins.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, mix the tuna and sweetcorn in a bowl and season.
- STEP 3
Remove the pastry from the oven, pressing the centre down with the back of a fork, as it will have puffed up a bit. Spread the crème fraîche across centre, spoon the tuna mix on top, then sprinkle over the cheese. Bake for 10-15 mins more, until golden, puffed up and cooked though. Sprinkle with chives and cut into quarters.