Triple cheese & tarragon-stuffed mushrooms
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 4large Portobello mushrooms
- 3 tbsp ricotta
- 30g parmesan or vegetarian alternative, grated
- 30g grated mozzarella or cheddar
- 1 tbsp tarragon leaves (optional)
- rocket salad, to serve
- STEP 1
Heat the grill to high. Remove the central stalks of the mushrooms, season and place on a baking tray. Mix the cheeses and tarragon together and season. Spoon the cheese mixture onto the mushrooms and grill for 8-10 mins, or until bubbling and oozy.
- STEP 2
Remove from the tray with a spatula, season and serve with a rocket salad.