Sticky duck sliders
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
- half ready-made aromatic crispy duck (from the supermarket)
- 100ml hoisin sauce , plus extra for serving
- pack of 12 mini bread rolls
- ¼ cucumber , halved and thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions , shredded lengthways
- 100g fresh pineapple chunks, thinly sliced
- STEP 1
Cook the duck following pack instructions. When it’s almost cooked, warm the sachet of sauce from the duck pack with the hoisin sauce. Split the buns and warm or toast, if you like.
- STEP 2
Finely shred the duck and skin from the bones using 2 forks. Mix with the hoisin sauce and divide between the rolls. Serve with extra hoisin sauce, the cucumber slices, spring onions and pineapple.