- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Ready in 15-20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 500ml hot chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 400ml can coconut milk (full or reduced fat)
- 1 tbsp green or red Thai curry paste
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breast fillets , sliced
- 1 x 250g pack medium rice noodles
- 300g bag stir-fry mix, pick one with beansprouts
- STEP 1
Firstly, get the kettle on. Tip the stock, coconut milk, Thai curry paste, turmeric and chicken into a big microwaveable bowl. Cover with cling film, pierce it a few times and microwave on High for 5 mins. Remove the cling film, give it a stir and cook for a further 5 mins until the chicken is cooked.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, tip the noodles into another large bowl. Pour boiling water over, leave to soak for 4 mins, then drain.
- STEP 3
Add the stir-fry mix and noodles to the chicken, ladle into deep bowls and serve with spoons and forks.