- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
The ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition packed with protein and a…
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- small bunch spring onions, chopped
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 300g cold cooked rice (or use a pouch of straight-to-wok rice)
Rice is a grain, the seed of a type of grass, which is the most widely grown and the most…
- 2 tbsp each soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce, plus extra to serve
An Asian condiment and ingredient that comes in a variety of of varieties ranging from light to…
- 85g frozen peas
- 2 thick slices ham, chopped
- 100g/4oz shredded leftover turkey
While it's the traditional Christmas bird, turkey is good to eat all year round, though…
Heat half the oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the eggs, swirl to coat the base of the pan and allow to set to an omelette, flip and cook for 1-2 mins. Once cooked, remove, shred and set aside. Add the remaining oil to the pan, then stir-fry the chilli, if using, and spring onions for 1 min.
Add the remaining ingredients and the egg, and heat through, stirring, until piping hot. Serve immediately with some extra soy and sweet chilli sauce, if you like.