- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 3
- 175g packet plain tortilla chips
- 225g jar salsa
- a few sliced spring onions
- a good chunk of cheese
- a pinch of crushed chilli flakes
- soured cream or guacamole (optional)
- STEP 1
Tip tortilla chips on to a baking tray, pour over salsa and scatter over a few sliced spring onions.
- STEP 2
Grate over a good chunk of cheese (fontina is perfect, but cheddar will do). Add a pinch of crushed chilli flakes, then put under a hot grill for about 3 minutes to melt the cheese. Serve with soured cream or guacamole (optional).