- 2 x 305g packs southern fried chicken goujons
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 150g soured cream
- 8 small soft corn tortillas or 12 mini flour tortillas
- 3 Little Gem lettuces, cut into wedges
- 4 spring onions, very finely sliced
- buffalo hot sauce, to serve
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Put the chicken on a baking sheet and cook for 15 mins or until piping hot in the centre. Meanwhile, stir half the chives into the soured cream and season to taste.
Warm the tortillas in the microwave on high for about 1 min. Slice each chicken piece in half diagonally. Serve the warm tortillas topped with the chicken, lettuce wedges, a dollop of soured cream, the spring onions and a generous glug of buffalo sauce. Scatter over the remaining chives to serve.