Southern-fried chicken tacos
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 2 x 305g packs southern fried chicken goujons
- 2 tbsp chives , finely chopped
- 150g soured cream
- 8 small soft corn tortillas or 12 mini flour tortillas
- 3 Little Gem lettuces , cut into wedges
- 4 spring onions , very finely sliced
- buffalo hot sauce , to serve
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Put the chicken on a baking sheet and cook for 15 mins or until piping hot in the centre. Meanwhile, stir half the chives into the soured cream and season to taste.
- STEP 2
Warm the tortillas in the microwave on high for about 1 min. Slice each chicken piece in half diagonally. Serve the warm tortillas topped with the chicken, lettuce wedges, a dollop of soured cream, the spring onions and a generous glug of buffalo sauce. Scatter over the remaining chives to serve.