Smoked salmon spaghetti with chilli & lemon
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
- 300g spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 120g pack smoked salmon trimmings
- zest 1 lemon and juice to taste
- good handful snipped chives or finely chopped spring onions
- STEP 1
Cook the spaghetti for 10 mins or following pack instructions until al dente.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and briefly fry the chilli to soften it.
- STEP 3
Drain the spaghetti, reserving a little of the water, then tip into the wok and, using 2 wooden spoons, toss in the chilli oil until well mixed. Add the salmon, lemon zest and chives or onions, then toss again. Season and add lemon juice to taste.