- 2 tbsp half-fat soured cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ pack dill, finely chopped
- 250g pouch ready-to-eat quinoa (we used Merchant Gourmet)
Tiny, bead-shaped seeds (although more similarly treated like grains) with a little tail…
- ½ cucumber, halved and sliced
- 4 radishes, finely sliced
The root of a member of the mustard family, radishes have a peppery flavour and a crisp, crunchy…
- 100g smoked salmon, torn into strips
First, make the dressing. Mix the soured cream and lemon juice together in a bowl, then add most of the dill, reserving a quarter for serving.
In another bowl, combine the quinoa with the cucumber and radishes, and stir through half the dressing. Season and top with the salmon and the rest of the dill.
Put the other half of the dressing in a small pot and drizzle over the quinoa just before serving.