Smoked salmon, quinoa & dill lunch pot
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 2
- 2 tbsp half-fat soured cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ pack dill , finely chopped
- 250g pouch ready-to-eat quinoa (we used Merchant Gourmet)
- ½ cucumber , halved and sliced
- 4 radishes , finely sliced
- 100g smoked salmon , torn into strips
- STEP 1
First, make the dressing. Mix the soured cream and lemon juice together in a bowl, then add most of the dill, reserving a quarter for serving.
- STEP 2
In another bowl, combine the quinoa with the cucumber and radishes, and stir through half the dressing. Season and top with the salmon and the rest of the dill.
- STEP 3
Put the other half of the dressing in a small pot and drizzle over the quinoa just before serving.