Scrambled egg stir-fry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 tbsp oil
- 100g cooked prawns , defrosted if frozen
- thumb sized knob of ginger (no need to peel), grated
- large handful fresh beansprouts
- 4 spring onions , sliced
- 4 eggs , beaten
- 1 tbsp soy sauce , plus extra to taste
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and stir-fry the prawns on a high heat for 30 secs until they start to take on a little colour. Tip in the ginger, bean sprouts and half of the spring onions and stir-fry for another 30 secs, then turn down the heat and pour in the eggs.
- STEP 2
Leave to set for a few seconds, then move the loosely-set egg around the pan with a spatula to scramble. When all of the egg has set, tip in the soy sauce and let it sizzle for a few seconds. Serve sprinkled with the rest of the shredded spring onion and season with more soy sauce to taste.