Moroccan-style lamb burgers
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2½cm piece ginger, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- handful of fresh coriander
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 75g ready-to-eat dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 500g lean lamb mince
- wholemeal rolls, lettuce, sliced tomatoes sliced red onion and mayonnaise, to serve
- STEP 1
Blend the onion, ginger, garlic and fresh coriander in a food processor until finely chopped. Add the spices, apricots, lamb and seasoning. Blend until slightly chunky.
- STEP 2
Shape the lamb mixture into six burgers. Cook under a medium-hot grill for 4-5 mins each side until cooked through.
- STEP 3
Serve in wholemeal buns with the lettuce, tomato, sliced red onion and mayo.