Minty Asian chicken salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 250g pack thin rice noodle
- 2 cooked skinless chicken breasts , shredded
- ½ cucumber , halved and sliced
- 3 spring onions , sliced
- 1 red chilli , finely chopped
- 4 tbsp soy or fish sauce
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 2 tsp sugar
- 20g pack mint , leaves only, roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Soak the noodles for 5 mins in boiling water or according to pack instructions, until softened. Drain, then cool under a running tap. Drain again well, then tip into a large bowl along with the chicken, cucumber, spring onions and chilli.
- STEP 2
Mix together the soy or fish sauce, lime zest and juice and sugar, then pour over the noodles. Toss through the mint leaves and serve.