Easy iced tea
- Preparation and cooking time
- Plus infusing and chilling
- Serves 6
- 6 tea bags
- 2 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 1 tbsp runny honey , plus extra to serve
- 2 lemons , 1 juiced, 1 sliced
- 1 orange , sliced
- small bunch mint , leaves picked
- STEP 1
Put the tea bags, sugar, honey and 1.5 litres water in a large jug. Leave to infuse for 10 mins, then remove and discard the tea bags. Chill until ready to serve.
- STEP 2
Stir in the lemon juice, lemon slices, orange slices and mint leaves. Fill the jug with plenty of ice and stir again.
- STEP 3
Fill tall glasses with ice and pour over the iced tea, then serve with extra honey to taste.