Homemade muesli with oats, dates & berries
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 100g traditional oats
- 12 pecan nuts , broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 6 pitted medjool dates , snipped into pieces
- 25g high-fibre puffed wheat
- 4 x pots bio yogurt
- 300g mixed berries , such as raspberries, strawberries and blueberries
- generous sprinkling of ground cinnamon (optional)
- STEP 1
Tip the oats into a frying pan and heat gently, stirring frequently until they are just starting to toast. Add the pecans and seeds to warm briefly, then tip into a large bowl and toss so they cool quickly.
- STEP 2
Add the dates and puffed wheat, mix well until thoroughly combined, then serve topped with the yogurt and fruit, and a sprinkling of cinnamon, if you like.