- 100g traditional oats
Oats are processed by rolling (steamed and pressed) or steel-cutting (cut into pieces). There is…
- 12 pecan nuts, broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 6 pitted medjool dates, snipped into pieces
- 25g high-fibre puffed wheat (we used Good Grain)
- 4 x 150ml pots bio yogurt
- 300g mixed berries, such as raspberries, strawberries and blueberries
- generous sprinkling of ground cinnamon (optional)
A fragrant spice which comes from the inner bark of a tropical tree. When dried, it curls into…
Tip the oats into a frying pan and heat gently, stirring frequently until they are just starting to toast. Add the pecans and seeds to warm briefly, then tip into a large bowl and toss so they cool quickly.
Add the dates and puffed wheat, mix well until thoroughly combined, then serve topped with the yogurt and fruit, and a sprinkling of cinnamon, if you like.
Sign up to our Healthy Diet PlanThis recipe is part of our free Healthy Diet Plan. Sign up today and we’ll send you seven days of triple-tested, nutritionally-optimised recipes, plus expert tips and advice to help you look and feel your very best!