Herby quinoa, feta & pomegranate salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4 or 6-8 as a side
- 300g quinoa
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 85g raisins or sultana
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 200g pomegranate seeds from tub or fruit
- 85g toasted pine nuts or toasted flaked almonds
- small pack each coriander, flat leaf parsley and mint, roughly chopped
- juice 3 lemon
- 1 tsp sugar
- STEP 1
Cook the quinoa following pack instructions – it should be tender but with a little bite. Drain well and spread over a platter or wide, shallow bowl to cool quickly and steam dry.
- STEP 2
When the quinoa is just about cool stir through all of the remaining ingredients with plenty of seasoning.