Green beans & spring onions with tarragon
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
- 400g fine green bean , trimmed
- 12 spring onions , trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- handful small black olive
- squeeze of lemon juice
- handful tarragon , roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Blanch the beans in boiling water for 3-4 mins until al dente, adding the spring onions for the final 2 mins. Plunge the vegetables into ice-cold water, then drain and set aside.
- STEP 2
When ready to serve, heat the oil in a frying pan, tip in the veg and warm through. Add the olives, heat a little longer, then remove from the heat and stir through the lemon juice, tarragon and some seasoning.